Fredericksburg RV Park Policies
Guidelines are in place for the safety and enjoyment of everyone. Please read.
Speed limit: 10 mph
Check-in time: 1:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM noon
Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
No smoking in any building. Do not throw cigarette butts on the premises/grounds. Be courteous.
- Open 24 hours. Located in the Rec Hall area.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
Please bring your own container. Ice is located on the south side of the Rec Hall.
No swimming or fishing in the pond.
Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times.
Tents are not permitted at any time.
Generators are not permitted at any time.
Sewer hoses must be fastened tightly using a threaded connector, rigid elbow or donut. Please replace the sewer cap when leaving your site.
Dumpsters are located by the park exit. Please break down large boxes. No large items.
Mail can be picked up at the office.
Basic Wi-Fi is throughout the park. A code to access is required.
Pets are welcome only when these rules are followed:
- No aggressive dogs allowed.
- No animal is to disturb guests with loud barking from inside or outside your RV.
- Please pick up your dog’s mess.
- All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 5 feet and are not be to be left unattended outside.
No Refunds. Except in the form of a credit for a one night stay.
No mats or rugs on the grass.
Do not park on or drive on the grass.
No walking through occupied sites.
Do not drive through unoccupied sites.
No washing of RVs or vehicles. Use of mobile wash is allowed.